A short trip to Appalachian Eden. . .
What’s the definition of concentration? Two words. Jake. Sellers.
We’ve been sooooooo carried away with our summer vacation. You know, sweating, dodging tornados, laying around, swatting bugs, and concetrating on getting our abdomens to light up. Anyway . . . we’ve been so busy with our avocations that we have been neglecting our scheduling duties.
In short, here come some gigs – two of the most beautiful locations on the East Coast this weekend – Damascus, VA and Thomas, WV! Next weekend, we’re back in my (PF’s) hometown scene with a gig on the steps of the Leesburg Courthouse.
- Tomorrow – Friday, July 6th
- Quincey’s Pizza - Damascus, VA.
- $5, 8:30pm
- Back in the divine mountain town of Damascus! Come creep on the Creeper Trail! We hope to see all of our Bristol pals out tomorrow!
- Saturday, July 7th
- Sunday, July 15th
- Bluemont Concert Series - Courthouse Steps – Leesburg, VA
- $5 suggested donation
- Like the old timey days of dunkings witches, come watch us shake it for the masses (and maybe at least one of our moms).
And that’s all she wrote. We have some festivals coming up at the end of the summer, and some big plans for the wintertime, so stay tuned!
PF Hot Seats et al. over and out.